Listen to Mark Shaw as he describes our journey in sharing our story, telling our testimony, and identifying with the poverty around the world spiritually. You will learn skills and ideas from his sermon. Listen to this MP4!
Below is a collection of resources that is helpful in shaping a Gospel-centered view of God's mission for all peoples.
- Why Trust The Bible? by Greg Gilbert
- Let the Nations Be Glad by John Piper
- The Mission of God's People: A Biblical Theology of the Church's Mission by Christopher J.H. Wright
- Global Awakening by Mark Shaw
- World Missions: A Trinitarian Missiology for the Twenty-first Century by Timothy C. Tennent
- The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- Generous Justice by Tim Keller